Wednesday, April 29, 2009

city lights

There are two reasons as to why I created this blog. First and foremost, I have a lot of thoughts running through my brain and no where to process them. My friends and co-workers I'm sure are tired of hearing me drone on with life revelations and thus, a blog was born.

I take pictures. The other reason for this blog
, I would like a place to freely display my photography, and hear feedback, or not, maybe just show my pictures somewhere. I recently invested in an expensive digital SLR. I've always shot film. I love, no, I adore processing my own film and being in a darkroom. It's been a little tough to adjust to digital, but I'm still learning.

If you don't already know me, here's what you should know.
-I'm very young, but you'd never guess how old I actually am.
-I am SINGLE. I have been in long-term, monogamous relationships, and they don't do anything for me. I am quite content being on my own.
-I work at the Condom Shack, a well-known shop on the Queen west strip. I love my job. And while I'm at it, enjoy some shameless self-promotion: http://condomshack.com
-I'm not currently in school, but hopefully will be next year. If there's anything a year off has taught me it's that I prefer to be nocturnal. I sleep all day until work, party hard afterward, and end up home in the early hours of the morning to do it all over again.
-I am very much a people-person. I love to network. Before the Shack, I worked all kinds of jobs doing promotions for clubs, flyering, all the bitch jobs you can think of just to meet people.
-I'm really good at cooking, and I am a self-professed foodie. I recently starting combining my love of food and photography. (watch out for pics)
-If it says anything about the kind of person I am, and I think it does, my two favourite music groups are Velvet Underground and A Tribe Called Quest. Since I was a youngin' I have always been this weird.

I'm Lindsay Blair, very nice to meet you.




2 comments:

  1. Hello Lindsay!
    Some might say it's weird sounds more like eclectic & cool!

    (bye)

    ~ HOBO

    ReplyDelete